Top News

Barrister Saif refutes curfew reports in KP

Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government spokesperson Barrister Muhammad Ali Saif on Monday categorically denied speculation that the provincial government has imposed curfew in various districts.
He termed the reports of a province-wide curfew fabricated and baseless.
Barrister Saif’s statement comes amid speculations earlier that the PTI-led government has imposed curfew in most of the districts in KP.
“Curfew restrictions are limited only to specific areas of Bajaur and Miranshah, due to local security concerns,” he added and said that false reports circulating on social media were part of a politically motivated propaganda campaign aimed at misleading the public.
“These rumors are being spread by elements who wish to derail the province’s progress towards peace and development,” he said.
He emphasized that normal life continues uninterrupted across the rest of the province. “Movement is completely free throughout Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, and commercial activities are proceeding as usual. Citizens should disregard rumors and rely only on verified official information,” he added.
Barrister Saif also warned that legal action will be taken against those involved in spreading misinformation online. He expressed confidence that the people of KP were aware and resilient, and said that such propaganda efforts will not succeed.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button